BFT – Best Fluid Technology
BFT GmbH (previously the high pressure pump profit centre of BHDT, now an independent company with the same owner) is a technologically qualified supplier and manufacturer of high-pressure systems and high-pressure components for waterjet cutting, the chemical and petrochemical industry as well as of pumps to general pressures (up to 12,000 bar) for liquid media. Our products are manufactured at the highest technological standard. Decades of experience, suitable material selection as well as quality-ensured handling of orders have given us an outstanding position on the global market.
The production program comprises all high pressure pumps with accessories.
Our strengths is not only the production of individual products – we also offer systems that require extensive know-how in project management, detail engineering and process knowledge.
Waterjet cutting strategy
The BFT GmbH cooperates with leading plant manufacturers in the field of waterjet cutting. Plant manufacturers sell complete plants incl. high-pressure components and can generally also handle the maintenance for them.
We will be happy to assist you in your selection of the right plant manufacture for a special application. Our OEM customers are specialists in the field of waterjet cutting and can provide customer-specific solutions for various industrial sectors.
This strategy allows BFT to offer the best regional and industry-specific solution together with the OEM-network.
Ing. Richard Grünbichler, MBA
- Meeting customer requirements and expectations.
- Advancement of our company to make it market leader in all production segments through technology and quality leadership.
- Full integration of employees and constant advancement to best possible fulfill the tasks.
- Improvement of procedures through the specification of quality and SGU goals and the assessment of their fulfillment at the end of the business year.
- Constant review of the effectiveness of the quality and SGU manual incl. the associated process specifications.
- On-going improvement process through the constant adjustment of processes at all levels.
- Passing on of precise information from all employees as the basis for correct decision on management levels.
- Intensification of business relationships with standard suppliers to the benefit of both sides.
- Close cooperation with customers in the field of development and cost management.
- Compliance with legal requirements for the prevention of accidents, occupational diseases, work-related health hazards as well as property and environmental damage.