HIGH PRESSURE PUMP
INCREASE THE PRODUCTIVITY OF YOUR EXISTING WATERJET CUTTING SYSTEMS BY AT LEAST 30 %
With HYPERTRON®, you can reach a 30 to 50 % higher cutting speed and energy efficiency combining servo technology with ultra-high pressure.
The HYPERTRON® provides flow rates of 3.5 l per minute with 6,000 bar or 4.6 l per minute with 4,000 bar. Whether you want to work with two cutting heads or only with one cutting head, HYPERTRON® provides the right pressure – from 100 to 6,000 bar. Flexibility and high performance in one.
Customers buy European products…
- because they are adjusted to the requirements of European companies.
- because they are designed taking into consideration a responsible treatment of our resources.
- because they are easy to service and all common metrical tools match.
- because they meet European standards and quality expectations.
Highly efficient servo drive for optimal pressure and flow rate regulation
THE WORKING PRINCIPLE OF A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT KIND
A frequency-controlled servo drive coupled with a high-pressure transducer guarantees precise pressure regulation.
The actual value of the operating pressure is measured in the high-pressure line and passed on to the control system. This forms a control circuit which is automatically adjusted to the selected cutting nozzle diameter by the pressure specification.
The motor can be accelerated to 2,700 rotations per minute in 60 milliseconds. If the cutting head is closed, the motor stops and does not consume any energy. The working method of the SERVOTRON/HYPERTRON® has a considerably higher thermal efficiency factor – please view the presentation with thermo-graphical videos that is available for download!
- More than 24 % energy savings
- Low noise level at < 78 dB (A)
- Perfect high pressure control
- Minimal pressure peaks
- 30–50 % higher cutting speed
- drive power: 45 kW
- operating Pressure: 6.000 bar
- output: 0,9/min
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
Equipped as standard with an oil/air cooler, HYPERTRON® saves not only money but also spares the environment. The cooler is installed in an oil catch pan which is not just one prerequisite for the CE marking but also environmentally friendly in case of leaks.
Ease of servicing is provided by the convenient pump control. The upcoming valve maintenance is displayed by temperature sensors here. Safety valve and high-pressure intensifier are installed at working height.
Two filter units keep foreign matter away from the high-pressure intensifier and prevent damage.
Flexibility and full litre performance are reached at 4,000 bar and 6,000 bar by electronically controlled hydraulic pump.
The pulsation damper with 1.72 l lessens pressure variations to a minimum and thus ensures good cuts and little wear on pipes and high-pressure components.
The HYPERTRON® high-pressure intensifier:
ULTRA-HIGH PRESSURE THE RELIABLE WAY
THE HYPERTRON® CONTROL
Electronic control with meaningful extras as standard:
- Different analysis functions through temperature sensors (see Figure)
- Master-slave function for up to three HYPERTRON® units as standard
- Profibus connection with machine controller
- Frequency inverter to control the servo drive
- Smooth start-up to prevent current peaks
- Electronic log book for industrial data recording
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you have any more questions about the HYPERTRON®, please download the catalogue and the presentation. You can also contact us personally – by telephone or with our online form.