HIGH PRESSURE PUMP
THE PROFESSIONAL PUMP WITH A HIGH VOLUME FLOW FOR MULTIPLE-HEAD APPLICATIONS.
EVEN PRESSURE SIGNAL FOR HIGH PRODUCTIVITY.
Proven 4,000 bar technology combined with high flow rates – greatly appreciated by the professionals. Especially for multiple-head applications, HYTRON® always ensures the required volume of high-pressure water.
HYTRON® provides 6.0 or 7.6 l per minute with 4,000 bar. Whether you are using two or four abrasive cutting heads simultaneously, HYTRON® provides continuously adjustable pressure from ten to 4,000 bar. The two chamfered pressure intensifiers create an optimal cut.
Customers buy European products
- because they are adjusted to the requirements of European companies.
- because they are designed taking into consideration a responsible treatment of our resources.
- because they are easy to service and all common metrical tools match.
- because they meet European standards and quality expectations.
Optimised for professionals
CONVENTIONAL WORKING PRINCIPLE WITH EVEN PRESSURE
Two pressure intensifiers are controlled with two axial piston pumps and aligned for an optimal pressure course with the electronic control of the proportioning valve.
HYTRON® is equipped with two pressure intensifiers as standard. The strokes are controlled electronically; pressure variations are minimised in combination with a large 2.49 l pulsator. The result is a good cut even with high flow rates.
HYTRON® 40.55 /40/75
- drive power: 55 und 75 kW
- operating Pressure: 4.000 bar
- output: 6,0 und 7,6 l/min
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
With its two chamfered pressure intensifiers, HYTRON® creates a very even high-pressure signal. The high-pressure intensifiers work in shifts so that one always provides full pressure while the other changes the working direction.
Ease of servicing is ensured by the pressure gauge installed at working height and the relief valve.
Two filter units keep foreign matter away from the high-pressure intensifier and prevent damage.
Every pressure intensifier is supplied with hydraulic oil through an individual axial piston pump. Every individual high-pressure intensifier can be activated or deactivated as needed and for repairs. In a service case, one pressure intensifier can be dismantled and services while the other can still be operated at 50 % of the total flow rate and with the full operating pressure.
The pulsation damper with 2.49 l lessens pressure variations to a minimum and thus ensures good cuts and little wear on pipes and high-pressure components.
The HYTRON® high-pressure intensifier:
MAINTENANCE FRIENDLINESS AND LONG SERVICE LIFE
THE HYTRON® CONTROL
Electronic control with meaningful extras as standard:
- Different analysis functions through temperature sensors (optionally available)
- Switching on and off of HP intensifier 1 or 2
- Profibus connection with machine controller
- Smooth start-up to prevent current peaks
- Electronic log book for data recording
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you have any more questions about the HYTRON®, please download the catalogue and the presentation. You can also contact us personally – by telephone or with our online form.