HIGH PRESSURE PUMP
THE NEXT STEP IN PUMP TECHNOLOGY EVOLUTION: ENERGY-SAVING, HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL.
SERVOTRON® is available in the power classes 37 kW and 45 kW. Its operating pressure of 4,000 bar has been considered to be the optimum in the professional waterjet cutting sector for years.
The Austrian technical control board has confirmed that up to 24% energy can be saved with SERVOTRON® in a comparison with conventional pumps. It is available with a flow rate of 3.8 l per minute and 4.6 l per minute.
Customers buy European products…
- because they are adjusted to the requirements of European companies.
- because they are designed taking into consideration a responsible treatment of our resources.
- because they are easy to service and all common metrical tools match.
- because they meet European standards and quality expectations.
Highly efficient servo motor for optimal pressure and water flow regulation
THE WORKING PRINCIPLE OF A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT KIND
Pressure is generated by a gear pump, precisely measured by an HP pressure transducer, coupled with a frequency-controlled servo motor.
The operational states are measured here in the high-pressure line and passed on to the control system. This creates a control circuit which reacts directly to the required water quantity and water pressure. The motor can be accelerated to 2,700 rotations per minute in 60 milliseconds. If the cutting head is closed, the motor stops and does not consume any energy. The working method of the SERVOTRON® has a considerably higher thermal efficiency factor. See the presentation for download.
- More than 24 % energy savings
- Low noise level at < 73 dB (A)
- Perfect high pressure control
- Minimal pressure peaks
- drive power: 37 / 45 kW
- operating Pressure: 4.000 bar
- output: 3,8 / 4,6 l/min
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
Equipped as standard with an oil/air cooler, SERVOTRON® saves not only money but also spares the environment. The cooler is installed in an oil catch pan which is not just one prerequisite for the CE marking but also environmentally friendly in case of leaks.
Ease of servicing is provided by the convenient pump control. The upcoming valve maintenance is displayed by temperature sensors here. Safety valve and high-pressure intensifier are installed at working height. The durable oil tank is made of aluminium: rust doesn’t stand a chance.
Two filter units keep foreign matter away from the high-pressure intensifier and prevent damage.
The pulsation damper with 2.49 l lessens pressure variations to a minimum of 140 bar and thus ensures good cuts and little wear on pipes and high-pressure components.
The SERVOTRON® high-pressure intensifier:
MAINTENANCE FRIENDLINESS AND LONG SERVICE LIFE
THE SERVOTRON® CONTROL
Electronic control with meaningful extras as standard:
- Different analysis functions through temperature sensors (see Figure)
- Master-slave function for up to three SERVOTRON® units as standard
- Profibus connection with machine controller
- Frequency inverter to control the servo motor
- Smooth start-up to prevent current peaks
- Electronic log book for industrial data recording
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you have any more questions about the SERVOTRON®, please download the catalogue and the presentation. You can also contact us personally – by telephone or with our online form.